Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wanna see it?

Back in September I showed you this:


That little white thing shaped like a candy corn is the schwannoma, the AN, the neuroma, the acoustic neuroma, or as I lovingly refer to it, the little bitch!

In September it was 9mm x 4mm.

I got another MRI a few weeks ago and it grew. I don't know it's size now because I didn't see the radiologist's report. I need to go pick up one at the hospital. All my doctor said was, "It has grown, let's take it out."

Here is the little bitch during the last MRI:


Wait, no, that's me and and the things that I usually have on my brain. Sorry.

You can tell that it has grown, but you can't really tell that much. But let me assure you, when the doc put the films on top of each other September's tumor fits inside of March's tumor. That little bastard! My tumor, not the doctor.

Looking at scans of my head/brain makes me a little sick to my stomach. I start worrying about all the little white masses, and all the things that are different about each side. Shouldn't each side look the same? I start looking at the brain stem area and get nauseous. In 6 weeks and 6 days they will be inside my head poking around on it.

All the black stuff is fluid. And no, I am not missing part of my brain, it's just partially covered by more fluid in certain areas. I guess. The gray stuff is matter. The white stuff I guess is cancer. Just kidding. I hope.

Honestly, I probably shouldn't even be looking at these. I certainly shouldn't be scrutinizing them. I'm no doctor.

Look how fat my cheeks are!

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Who is the guy in the upper left corner of things on your brain? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my dream lover, Olivier Martinez. He's stunning. We should watch Unfaithful soon.He is so beautiful in that movie. Doris and I fight over him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, who doesn't love foot rubs and bacon?!!? Only a crazy person.

    ReplyDelete